Thursday, March 20, 2014

Typography Project

For this project we had to choose an object or person and go over it with the word of that object. I really didn't know what do to so I ended up choosing the Superman Logo because I was wearing a Superman shirt that day. First I started by outlining the black parts of the symbol using the path tool to follow the lines of the picture. Then I did the blue background just typing Superman over and over, making sure it didn't run over the logo. I didn't know of a way to make the yellow and red parts fit inside the lines using the path tool, so I typed each individual letter and rasterized it so I could transform and warp each letter to fit inside the lines. Next I changed the colors so it match the original symbol. Finally I went back and erased any parts that were overlapping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment