Monday, June 2, 2014

Final Parallel Project

The story I choose to do for this project was how Russia used the 2014 Sochi Olympics to cover up how they were attacking the Ukraine. First I took the olympic rings and added a picture from one of the winter olympic sports inside each ring. As the background I choose a picture that was taken during one of the Ukraine protest against Putin and his Russian army.  I left the rings at full opacity to show that's what the media was focusing on and lowered the opacity of each sport some to show that was a little less interest, but the background picture had the lowest opacity to show how little attention this was receiving compared to the Olympics. The reason I left it so you could see through the rings was to show how Russia may have been doing a pretty good job at covering up what they were doing to the Ukraine, but the rest of the world could still see what was going on and help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment